AmigaActive (1370/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:20 May 2000 at 00:12:13
Subject:Re: ISPreview + £50

Hello Ian

On 19-May-00, you yapped about: Re: [amigactive] Re: ISPreview + £50

> And its out of date ,since most of those problems vanished with the
> modem upgrade eg authentication .
> The service could be better.....or you could pay for your ISP and your
> phone calls!
> IMHO, there is no such thing as a perfect ISP.

True. In the two weeks I have been out of the country, I have noticed a
considerable improvement in RHA. I am now getting on line straight off
(virtually) and the download speeds are good. At the end of the day they
have saved me lots of money on calls so I am quite happy. I would reccomend
it to anyone now, especially after the upgrades they have undrtaken. (no -
I aint on commission!)

Cheers,
Simon

Ad from 2010: Pentium PC for sale, am switching to gas heat.

********* ICQ 71795677 *********